We respect your right to privacy under the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs), and are compliant with it’s requirements in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
We also respect your right to privacy if you are based in the European Union, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
‘Personal Information’ within this policy refers to any information that can be used to personally identify you.
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
- your profession or occupation;
- your credit card or bank account details;
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Why we collect personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- to provide our products and services to you;
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications, products or services;
- to answer enquiries;
- to provide communications requested by you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to offer additional benefits to you;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, products and services;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have;
- to consider your employment application.
How we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information directly from you:
- when you make an enquiry about our products and services;
- during conversations between you and our employees/agents;
- when you asked to be placed on one of our subscription/mailing lists;
- when you become a client of ours.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- our employees;
- our existing or potential agents;
- debt collectors, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities in the event you fail to pay for good and services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties to collect and process data on our behalf, including Active Campaign.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who may reside outside Australia or the European Union and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Australian privacy laws or GDPR.
Your rights, consent and control of your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take responsible steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: if you believe that we have breached the APPs or GDPR and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the steps we will take to deal with your complaint and the outcome of our investigation.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the op-out facilities provided in the communication.
Cookies and web beacons
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your browser so that your computer does not accept them.
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put into place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Rights under GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP), applies to you if you are in the European Union. The GDPR gives you rights under data protection Laws in relation to your personal data:
- The right to be informed – an obligation on us to inform you how we use your personal data;
- The right of access – a right to make a request for a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification – a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
- The right to erasure – the right to ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
- The right to restrict processing – a right for you to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
- The right to data portability – a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
- The right to object – a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – an obligation on us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision making.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact our Privacy Officer on the details below.
MMO HR Solutions
PO Box 4632
Langwarrin VIC 3910